Heavy Equipment Electromechanical (017681) (023797) (017724)
Requisition Number: 506758
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Site: Cobre Panama - Mine Site
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
The candidate will prosper in the fulfillment of all the objectives and challenges, and will act with justice and integrity in everything he does. In return, we will celebrate
your achievements and we will offer you great opportunities to take your career to the next level.
• Maintenance of breakdowns / breakdowns: address the defects that have arisen in the reports prior to the start, the breakdown and inspection reports.
• Planned maintenance: guarantee the availability of machinery
• Fault search: have the ability to diagnose electrical faults in automotive systems.
• Read electrical diagrams and diagrams.
• Follow up on breakdowns and carry out preventive electrical maintenance.
• Possess relevant qualifications for an Automotive or Electromechanical Electrician who lives in Panama and / or with another relevant qualification.
• 3-5 years of experience in the service and repair of electrical systems and electrical components of various heavy duty machines and equipment for
light vehicles with an excellent understanding of automobile principles.
• Be productive with a focus on achieving results for both you and the company.
• Candidates must have a valid driver's license.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines as determined by the supervisor.
• Must have a good ability to solve electrical problems, basic self-management.
• Experience in CAT, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Bomag will be an advantage.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
share-text="Share this:" more-text="More" links="facebook,twitter,myspace,linkedin,email" }