Data Clerk Cataloguer
Requisition Number: 510780
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Site: Cobre Panama
Categories: Procurement and Logistics
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
We are currently seeking a talented Contract Assistant to joined our Contract Team.
• Transfer Data from ANSI/ANSL - Collecting maintenance related data from various sources (Vendors, Maintenance and Design Engineers)
to Populate in JDE. This includes Manufactures Names & Part Numbers, Item Name & Description, QA, Prices & Material Grouping
• Ensure JDE item duplications are avoided
• Ensure manufacturer codes (ManCodes) as well as short and long text descriptive pattern Standards are adhered to
• Apply NATO / Auslang cataloguing disciplines as closely as possible
• Assist others with searches for information within JDE
• Provide advice and guidance to engineering teams on the use of JDE
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Extensive experience in a site based maintenance role, with exposure to JDE.
Maintenance background with exposure to Master Data Specialist or Cataloguing Officer roles.
Ability to work with data in spreadsheets.
Ideally be able to interpret technical drawings such as P&IDs.
Your excellent attention to detail and communication skills will ensure your success in the role.
Minimum qualification required for this position:
• High School Degree and/or College Student
Minimum experience required for this position:
• 2 years
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now